Earlier this week, the singer and Puma ambassador joined her fellow actress for an interview on The Ellen Show. Both women opted to wear timeless fashion staples — simple-cut black dresses and strappy heeled sandals.
More from Footwear News
- Jennifer Aniston + More Stars Brought Back '90s Fashion at the 2020 SAG Awards
- Selena Gomez Channels '60s Style in a Minidress + Silver Sandals on 'Jimmy Fallon'
- Selena Gomez Does This Major Color Trend in a Pantsuit + Architectural Heels in NYC
While speaking about her latest album, “Rare,” Gomez wore a bodycon Khaite dress, which had puffed shoulders, long sleeves, a sweetheart neckline, and a midi length.
Similarly, Aniston wore a timeless v-neck, sleeveless dress in a midi length. The 50-year-old star of The Morning Show styled her look with a pair of strappy black platform sandals. The shoes featured a stiletto heel and a criss-cross detailing along with a thin ankle strap on the front of the shoe.
Again, opting for a more contemporary version of Aniston’s look, Gomez wore a pair of black minimalist sandal heel. These silhouettes featured a thin strap across the toe and around the ankle. The sandals had gold embellishments on the straps with a rectangular gold plate along the center of the toe strap, creating a glamorous and trendy ensemble.
The duo has definitely influenced each other’s wardrobes over the years. Recently, for the ‘Dolittle’ premiere, Gomez wore a pair of Miu Miu crystal-embellished platform pumps in a similar silhouette to the sandals Aniston wore for the show. Additionally, Aniston wore a more toned-down, timeless iteration of the sandals, these Christian Louboutin pumps, that Gomez wore on Ellen for the interview.
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner