Emily Ratajkowski married her boyfriend of a few weeks, Sebastian Bear-McClard, two years ago, and they're still going strong to this day. The model announced Monday that they're expecting their first child! In honor of Baby Rata, here's what you need to know about Sebastian.
1. Sebastian is a Hollywood power player. He's a producer whose work includes Good Time, Heaven Knows What, and Still Life. He's also an actor, who has appeared in movies like The Minority, Force of Circumstance, and the short film, Buffalo Wings.
2. Sebastian's films has been nominated for a bunch of awards. Sebastian's films have bene nominated a bunch, including for the Gotham Independent Film Award for Best Feature Film.
3. He makes more than films. He founded Elara Pictures, a NYC-based with Josh and Benny Safdie. It appears they produced Jay Z's "Marcy Me" music video! Impressive!
4. Emily and Sebastian were pictured kissing a couple weeks before getting engaged. The couple shared a ~romantic~ moment at a restaurant in Los Angeles. (Although Emily never said anything publicly about ending her three-year relationship with music producer Jeff Magid, it's believed they ended things in January.)
5. Emily has been "Liking" him on social media since 2017 Emily has been regularly liking Sebastian's Instagrams since February 3, 2017, which is probably around the time they started dating?! Or at least became friends? Or who knows, she could've gone back and liked all his old stuff, which is both charming and kinda weird.
6. That said, he didn't post pics of Emily. When he was still on social, Sebastian's Insta was Emily-free through their engagement announcement. Just in case you wanted to spy on the cute couple — it's not happening! Womp, wah.
He does have some photos of cute dogs, though?!
7. He and EmRata are expecting their first child together! Emily announced the news via Vogue cover, as you do.
"Instead of feeling afraid, I feel a new sense of peace. I’m already learning from this person inside my body. I’m full of wonder." Read all of @Emrata's own words on the magic and mystery of pregnancy for our digital cover: https://t.co/aX0VEMkzdt pic.twitter.com/Q0iOkCi7NT
— Vogue Magazine (@voguemagazine) October 26, 2020
Get all the announcement details here:
You Might Also Like