If you're not already a DashPass member, you should probably sign up, like, now. The monthly DoorDash subscription service is offering an entire week of free food for new and existing customers.
We're not talking subpar chains either. For the next five days, they've got a lineup of Cheesecake Factory, Chipotle, Wendy's, Auntie Anne's, and Burger King freebies.
DashPass is a $9.99 per month commitment that gives you access to free delivery on orders $12 or more, which in of itself is great. But between August 5 and August 9, you can unlock daily deals. Want a free slice of Very Cherry Ghirardelli Chocolate Cheesecake? Chips and salsa? A Whopper? It's yours.
For the stingy folks out there, I've got news. DoorDash is currently offering a one-month trial FOR FREE. So, basically, if you don't want to spend the extra 10 bucks, but still want free food, you can. And while I'm *pretty sure* you'll be hooked, there's no pressure. You can cancel whenever.
Here's the schedule:
- Monday, August 5: Free slice of Very Cherry Ghirardelli Chocolate Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. Promo code DASHPASS1.
- Tuesday, August 6: Free Chipotle. chips and salsa. Promo code DASHPASS2.
- Wednesday, August 7: Free medium Frosty from Wendy's. Promo code DASHPASS3.
- Thursday, August 8: Free Auntie Anne's Original Pretzel. Promo code DASHPASS4.
- Friday, August 9: Free Burger King Impossible Whopper. Promo code DASHPASS5.
"For the inaugural DashPass Deals Week, we wanted to go all out and reward our loyal subscriber base with incredible deals they could only find on DoorDash," head of subscription Jack Ruth said in a statement. "We're always looking for ways to delight our customers, and thought there was no better way to celebrate DashPass' one-year mark and reward our one million members than with a week of free customer favorites."
You Might Also Like