The 35-year-old actress dressed in a black and white sequined polka dot column gown featuring a calf-length hem and sparkly round oversized crystals on the bodice. The eye-catching dress made its debut in December as a part of Olivier Rousteing’s retro-inspired Balmain pre-fall 2020 collection.
More from Footwear News
- Amber Heard, Elisabeth Moss + More Stars in Statement Suits at Independent Spirit Awards
- Emily Ratajkowski Wears the Strappiest Thong Toe Sandals With a Versace Minidress at Independent Spirit Awards
- Jennifer Lopez Continues Her Glittery Streak in Valentino at Independent Spirit Awards
With it, she wore dangling Hanut Singh emerald earrings and a pair of glossy black patent leather pumps with a high stiletto heel, a pointed toe and an ankle strap silhouette. The “Black Widow” actress also showed off her black and white back tattoos of a lamb and roses.
She’s also nominated for her roles in “Marriage Story” and “Jojo Rabbit” at the Oscars, which take place tomorrow.
See more celebrity arrivals at the 2020 Independent Spirit Awards.
Scarlett Johansson Wears Glistening Pink Feathers That Show Off Her Midriff + Back Tattoos at the BAFTAs
Scarlett Johansson Shows Off Tattoos With Plunging Neckline & Crystal-Strap Dress
Scarlett Johansson Dazzles in Sequined Dress at New York Film Festival
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner