Every year, Apple holds a back-to-school sale, specifically for current college students, teachers, faculty, and staff, and homeschool teachers of all grade levels, and those sales are happening now.
Apple's back-to-school promotions started on July 9, and they'll stay live through September 26. All offers are valid in Apple store locations, Apple-authorized campus stores, as well as over the phone at 1-800-MY-APPLE. Eligible participants that can benefit from these Apple back-to-school offers include students, or parents of students, and faculty/staff members at a K-12 or higher-education institution.
Shop Apple's back-to-school sales of 2019:
- Save up to $200 on Mac with education pricing.
- Save up to $50 on iPad with education pricing.
- Students can take advantage of a six-month free trial with Apple Music.
- Get BeatsX or Solo3 Wireless for free when you buy a new iPad Pro or iPad Air.
- Get Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones for free when you buy an eligible Mac.
- Take 20% off AppleCare+.
Additionally, you can also shop Apple discounts on Amazon:
- Save $200 on Apple MacBook Air.
- Save $200 on Apple MacBook Pro.
- Save $80 on Apple iPad.
- Save $80 on Apple Watch Series 3.
You can also score these Apple back-to-school deals on Walmart:
- Save $1,356 on Apple iMac Intel Core (Refurbished).
- Save $149 on Apple iPhone 6s 32GB Prepaid Smartphone.
- Save $9 on Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector.
- Save $80 on Apple iPad (Latest Model) - Gold.
You Might Also Like