Sarah Jessica Parker kept a low profile today in the rainy New York weather.
The “Sex and the City” alum took a trip to the grocery store in a beanie, sunglasses, a black rain jacket and light-wash jeans. The actress rolled her jeans to fit over the shaft of her shoes, which helped avoid soiling from puddles lurking on the streets.
More from Footwear News
- Sarah Jessica Parker Wears Florals & the Sparkliest Heels in Australia
- Sarah Jessica Parker Shows How To Do Pattern-on-Pattern in Pointed-Toe Pumps
- Sarah Jessica Parker Twirls in Bejeweled Heels From Her Own Brand En Route to Vegas
Her footwear was a set of slouchy tan boots with a wooden stacked heel and western-style stitching.
In addition to being an actress, Parker runs her own namesake footwear label, which she launched in 2014.
“Our strength is offering her lots of choices but remaining within the brand. We’ll be giving them a lot of color, fabrications and ornamentations,” Parker told FN of her SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker line in 2017. “We have beautiful flats that are just as much as a party as the 100-millimeter heel. We have 70-, 90-, 100-millimeter [heel heights].”
Click through the gallery to see Sarah Jessica Parker’s most beautiful shoe looks over the years.
Sarah Jessica Parker Wears Florals & the Sparkliest Heels in Australia
Sarah Jessica Parker Shows How To Do Pattern-on-Pattern in Pointed-Toe Pumps
SJP Talks #MeToo, Recalls A-List Male Star’s ‘Inappropriate Behavior’ on ‘Sex and the City’ Set
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner