Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are getting married (have you heard?). Among the royal wedding guests will be major celebrities, possibly presidents, and ... you! A Friday update from Kensington Palace announced "2,640 people [will be invited] into the grounds of Windsor Castle to watch the arrivals of the Bride and Groom" arrive on May 19.
The stipulations for being one of said 2,640 people is that you either need to be:
- One of 1,200 chosen "of the public from every corner of the United Kingdom. The couple has asked that the people chosen are from a broad range of backgrounds and ages, including young people who have shown strong leadership, and those who have served their communities,"
- One of 200 people representing "a range of charities and organizations which Prince Harry and Ms. Markle have a close association with,"
- One of 100 students from The Royal School, Great Park, Windsor and St. George's School, Windsor Castle,
- One of 610 "Windsor Castle community members."
- Orrrrr one of 530 members of "the Royal Households and Crown Estate."
OK, fine, so that probably doesn't include you, but there are plenty of other ways to immerse yourself in the joyous happenings of that day.
Or you could crash? Would totally entertain pitches along the lines of "I Tried to Crash the Royal Wedding and Now I'm Writing From a British Dungeon," or something. HMU.
Follow Tess on Twitter.
You Might Also Like