Arriving Monday is the Ronnie Fieg x Asics Super Blue 10th Anniversary Capsule, a pair of silhouettes that celebrate the release of the original Super Blue Gel-Lyte III. Included in the collection are two new takes on the Gel-Lyte III and the Gel-Fieg 3.1.
More from Footwear News
- Emily Ratajkowski Shows New York Yankees Pride in Asics Sneakers & Crop Top
- Asics Apologizes for 'Objectional Content' Played by Hacker on Screens Outside One of Its Flagships
- The Best Running Tank Tops for Men
The Gel-Lyte III features a light gray upper with blue stripes and toe windows. It also features white embroidery throughout (including “Fieg” on the split tongue). And the Gel-Fieg 3.1 is designed with a deep blue upper with black nubuck on the vamp and leather “Tiger” stripes. (The Gel-Fieg 3.1 is a shoe created by Fieg, which pairs the Gel-Lyte III upper with the Gel-Nimbus 17 midsole and outsole.) Each shoe is executed with hairy pigskin suede, which is the first time Fieg has used the material on an Asics collab.
The two sneakers in the Ronnie Fieg x Asics Super Blue 10th Anniversary Capsule drop Oct. 7 at all Kith doors and via Kith.com at 11 a.m. ET. The Gel-Lyte III will retail for $180 and the Gel-Fieg 3.1 will come with a $200 price tag.
DJ Clark Kent Says Ronnie Fieg Can Compete With Any Top-Tier Fashion House
Kith’s Ronnie Fieg Teases Asics Collab on Instagram
How Kith Brought Cool to Hudson Yards — Without Selling Any Streetwear at All
Watch on FN
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time