He took to social media to show a behind-the-scenes look at rehearsals for J-Lo’s upcoming Super Bowl performance in Miami, posting a video of Lopez and her young dancers.
More from Footwear News
- Alex Rodriguez Is the Ultimate Cool Dad in Leather Sneakers at J-Lo's Super Bowl Rehearsal
- J-Lo Hits the Gym in Rainy Miami Wearing Tangerine Nike Sneakers With Tie-Dye
- Jennifer Lopez Works Out in Miami in All-White Look With Her Go-To Sneakers
The “Hustlers” star wore a set of black sock-style sneakers with a molded white outsole and leather straps and buckles. The chunky high-top Slick trainers from The Kooples features “Slick” debossed at the front of the toe on each shoe. The name is an apt one as they were designed in collaboration with supermodel Slick Woods. They retail for $325 and are also available in different colorways for a similar price range on the brand’s website.
Rodriguez captioned the post: “All they wanted was a little ice cream 🍦❤️ #superbowlrehearsals What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?”
The former pro baseball player also posted a separate video of his fiancée dancing, jokingly writing: “This is how I feel about Christmas shopping.”
Lopez is set to perform at the 2020 Super Bowl on Feb. 2 in Miami alongside fellow singer Shakira.
Click through the gallery to see more of Jennifer Lopez’s standout looks from the decade.
Alex Rodriguez Is the Ultimate Cool Dad in Leather Sneakers at J-Lo’s Super Bowl Rehearsal
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic