The creative director posted a photo of the boots in the Silver Grey colorway on her Instagram and Twitter. In the photo, she teamed the shoes with a pair of light-colored, loose-fitting pants. She posted four photos of the shoes, giving her audience a detailed look. “new @fenty drip #PUFFERBOOT FENTY.com @theofficialselfridges,” she captioned the set of images, noting that they’re available at Fenty.com and Selfridges.
More from Footwear News
- Rihanna's Weekend Look: Fenty Coat + Prada Kicks
- Rihanna Plugged Her Savage x Fenty Line in This Inspired Way for Thanksgiving
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
The boots retail for $990 and are also available in two other colorways: cream and light matcha.
The pull-on and crinkled puffer boots feature a pointed toe and a 4.5-inch stiletto heel. Fenty’s new footwear item has a synthetic outer construction, made out of 65% polyester, and the sole features a monogrammed slip pad. The insole is lined in leather with comfort foam.
Rihanna launched her luxury label this year with the backing of LVMH. As the first female-founded brand backed by the conglomerate, Fenty is known for its refreshed approach to retail. The label leverages its “see-now, wear now” model and Rihanna’s influence to redefine what it means to be a luxury label.
Best of Footwear News
- The Best 2019 Black Friday Shoe Deals You Can Expect
- Old Navy Is Offering $1 Socks & More Major Black Friday Discounts — Here's What You Need to Know
- Best Cyber Monday Shoe Deals You Can Expect