The “Kiss It Better” singer arrived wearing an all-black palette at her Fenty after-party she hosted at the Laylow nightclub. The monochrome look included an oversize leather coat over a little black dress with a sheer jacket, sheer tights and a mini handbag.
More from Footwear News
- Rihanna Goes Monochrome in Cinderella Blue + More Stars at the 2019 British Fashion Awards
- Exclusive: Amina Muaddi on the Success of Her Namesake Brand and Her New Shoe Gig for Rihanna
- Rihanna's Weekend Look: Fenty Coat + Prada Kicks
Her shoe-of-choice was a set of pointed-toe suede heels with a strap that wrapped around the ankle. The silhouette is Fenty’s Date Night pump, available in several other colorways for $690.
The designer attended the awards show wearing another monochromatic ensemble from her line with the same pair of shoes in the released “Wasabi” colorway. Matching the hue, she completed the outfit with a minidress and semi-sheer jacket.
Monochromatic dressing is one of fall’s biggest trends that is carrying into winter. It’s an easy way to streamline any ensemble; the styling hack has been favored by the likes of Celine Dion, Bella Hadid and Jennifer Lopez among others.
Rihanna attended the Fashion Awards alongside A$AP Rocky who also wore Fenty in a black oversize suit with black and white sneakers.
Click through the gallery to see more times Rihanna sported pieces from her Fenty line.
Rihanna Goes Monochrome in Cinderella Blue + More Stars at the 2019 British Fashion Awards
Rihanna Plugged Her Savage x Fenty Line in This Inspired Way for Thanksgiving
Rihanna Releases New Fenty Puffer Boots That Can Be Styled Straight or Crinkled
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons