Sneaker leak social media account Yeezy Mafia revealed that the three colorways are geared for a regional-exclusive launch this month. Aligning with the leaked images seen in recently, the “Earth” colorway opts for a dark brown Primeknit upper that’s paired with a matching brown Boost midsole and gum outsole; the “Tail Light” makeup features a light gray Primknit upper contrasted by orange details on the lateral side’s translucent stripe and on the heel’s pull tab; and the “Flax” iteration is dressed in a tonal yellow Primeknit upper along with a gray Boost midsole and yellow outsole.
More from Footwear News
- Soccer Icon Alexi Lalas Talks Impact of Women's Soccer in the US, '90s Fashion and Adidas MLS Jerseys
- Adidas Follows Nike's Lead In Shuttering China Stores on Coronavirus Fears
- The New 'Tail Light' Yeezy Boost 350 V2 May Be Released This Month
The “Earth” colorway will be releasing exclusively in the America region, according to the account, the “Tail Light” will drop in Europe and Russia and “Flax” is slated to arrive in the Asia Pacific as well as in Africa.
While the release information has yet to be confirmed by Adidas, if talk on social media is correct, the trio of styles are expected to launch on Feb. 22 at select Adidas Yeezy stockists for $220 each.
Adidas Follows Nike’s Lead In Shuttering China Stores on Coronavirus Fears
Football Players Are Honoring Kobe Bryant With Their Cleats at Super Bowl 54
Adidas Shows Patrick Mahomes is the Ultimate Competitor in This Super Bowl Ad
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts