We may be in the middle of awards season, but celebrities still took the time to head to the City of Lights for Paris Haute Couture Week.
More from Footwear News
- Eye-Catching Colors & Unusual Silhouettes Are Trending on the Streets of Paris Couture Week
- Schiaparelli's Measuring Tape-Inspired Shoes Let the Big Toe Hang Free
- Maison Margiela and Reebok Pair Their Iconic Silhouettes to Create a Head-Turning Collab
The “Big Little Lies” star proved black is anything but basic, turning heads in a sparkling, strapless jumpsuit, which she paired with pointed-toe pumps.
Witherspoon had the chance to catch up with pal Bel Powley, who wore a classic black-and-white ensemble with a collared shirt, high-waisted pants and strappy pumps.
Unsurprisingly, the stars came out in full force on Jan. 21 for the Chanel show, including brand collaborator Pharrell Williams. The singer sported a pale pink jacket, khaki pants and Adidas skate sneakers as he posed for photographers alongside wife Helen Lasichanh.
Schiaparelli also held a star-studded show, bringing together a slew of celebrities on Jan. 20. Princess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer wore a beige pantsuit with a white turtleneck and pointed black peep-toe heels.
Elsewhere, Sophia Bush took opted to show off her pedicure in peep-toes. Apart from her shining black cold-toe boots, the “One Tree Hill” star wore a beige coat with a floral lining over a black midi dress.
Click through the gallery to see more celebrities on the front row at Paris Haute Couture Week.
Pharrell Williams and Wife Helen Lasichanh Do His-and-Hers Dressing at Chanel’s Couture Show
Doutzen Kroes Goes Monochrome in This Major Boot Trend at Dior’s Spring ’20 Show
Gigi Hadid Suits Up In Neutral Look and Knee-High Boots at Paris Fashion Week
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner