The double act proved that black is always in style while promoting “The Morning Show,” their new Apple series.
More from Footwear News
- Jennifer Aniston Teams Her Preppy Dress With Soaring Louboutin Sandals
- Jennifer Aniston Wears Black Booties to 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' After Breaking Instagram World Record
- After "Rachel Green" Makes a Comeback at Fashion Week, Jennifer Aniston Joins Instagram
Witherspoon took a formal approach to fall fashion and wore a black midi dress that fell just below her knees. The dress featured a bow that draped below the neckline as well as loose fitting 3/4 sleeves. She wore a pair of classic black closed-toe pumps with a high stiletto heel.
Aniston took a more casual, but equally stylish route with her outfit choice. The “Friends” alum wore a white t-shirt underneath an oversized black blazer with double breasted buttons. She matched the look with a pair of light wash blue jeans which featured a frayed hem at the bottom. For footwear, Aniston, 50, wore a pair of patent leather oxfords with a lace up finish.
With “Friends” nostalgia at a peak as the series celebrates its 25th anniversary, a number of designers — from By Far to Nodaleto — cited Rachel Green, Aniston’s character on the beloved show, as a major inspiration for their spring ’20 collections.
Watch FN’s video on the 7 things to know about Salvatore Ferragamo’s Women’s Design Director Paul Andrew.
Best of Footwear News
- How Aaliyah's Effortlessly Cool Style and Shoes Continue to Influence Fashion
- 10 Times Katy Perry Wore Shoes From Her Namesake Label
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights