Puma has a sneaker and apparel collection out now that classic video game fans are sure to love.
A line celebrating Tetris, which debuted in 1984, is available via Puma.com and at the brand’s stores. It features nods to the game’s Tetrimino playing pieces. For the lineup, the brand used its RS 9.8 and RS-X sneakers, which feature designs that hark back to Puma’s past while hinting at its future.
More from Footwear News
- Best Velcro Shoes for Boys
- Puma Joins Athletic Brands Getting in on the Esports Business
- How Two Female Sneaker Influencers Are Challenging the Male-Dominated Industry
Both the RS 9.8 and RS-X are executed in bold colors that are inspired by the game and feature falling Tetriminos on the heels. The looks also have reflective detailing and co-branding on the tongues. Specific to the RS-X, the words “Hard Drop” are printed on the heel, which Puma explained is a nod to a command in the game.
Aside from the shoes, Puma will deliver apparel including the XTG track jacket, a T-shirt and the XTG track pants.
Puma Joins Athletic Brands Getting in on the Esports Business
Amazon Fashion Partners With Puma on Exclusive Athleisure Label
Why Puma’s New Store on NYC’s Fifth Avenue Is a Major Statement for the Brand
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time