Priyanka Chopra’s latest Bollywood film is called “The Sky Is Pink” — and she’s wearing the rosy shade to promote the movie.
The 37-year-old actress stepped out in New York yesterday clad in a monochrome pink ensemble — from her shirt to her shoes.
More from Footwear News
- Priyanka Chopra Wears Crystal-Covered Pumps & Florals to 'Today'
- Christian Louboutin Gives Emotional Tribute to Diane von Furstenberg & Accepts FIT Couture Council Award
- Priyanka Chopra Mixes Patterns in the Pointiest Pumps at US Open
For shoes, the A-lister selected blush pumps with a stiletto heel, low-cut vamp and pointed silhouette.
The “Quantico” lead completed her look with a Rubeus Milano straw handbag with pink trim, available for pre-order on the brand’s site for 2,000 euros (around $2,200).
Chopra kept the pink theme going with her beauty look, opting for a fuchsia lipstick and pale pink manicure.
While Chopra has wardrobe help from stylist Mimi Cuttrell (who also works with Gigi and Bella Hadid), monochrome dressing is a wardrobe hack anyone can employ. Wearing all one color creates a streamlined, instantly put-together look — which is why it’s favored by celebrities like Kate Middleton, Hailey Baldwin and Emily Ratajkowski.
When it comes to fashion, Chopra frequently wears emerging designers — and her footwear often serves as a statement piece. Rising shoe brands worn by the 2000 Miss World within recent months include By Far, Amina Muaddi and Kalda.
Click through the gallery to see Priyanka Chopra’s best red carpet ensembles.
Priyanka Chopra Wears Crystal-Covered Pumps & Florals to ‘Today’
Priyanka Chopra Mixes Patterns in the Pointiest Pumps at US Open
Priyanka Chopra Chose the Perfect Sandals to Style With a Lime Green Gingham Frock
Best of Footwear News
- Proof That Bella Hadid Is Way Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- From Mom Mules to Uggs: The Shoes Katie Holmes Loves
- Why We're So Obsessed With the British Royals' Fashion