Katy Perry took the stage today at the Women’s T20 World Cup in Melbourne, Australia, where she put on an International Women’s Day-themed show.
The pop star, who recently announced she’s expecting her first child with fiancé Orlando Bloom, performed some of her biggest hits such as “Firework” and “Roar.” Before the final match between Australia and India, Perry showed off a short pink and purple dress featuring hearts, peace signs and Venus symbols, which are meant to represent women. She also wore pale pink patent leather thigh-high boots for the occasion.
More from Footwear News
- Serena Williams, Megan Rapinoe and Others Star in Nike's Inspirational International Women's Day Video
- Meghan Markle Celebrates International Women's Day in Pumps from Emerging London Shoe Designer
- Merrell Releases a Two-Shoe Collab With Trail Sisters and a Film for International Women's Day
For another look, the 35-year-old “Witness” singer wore a purple sleeveless minidress with a Venus symbol print and the same pointy-toed, chunky-heel boots.
For her final performance, the shoe designer changed into white sneakers, which she paired with a pink PVC jumpsuit featuring a large yellow flower detail and a flowy cape.
Exclusive: Katy Perry Talks Footwear, Family and Aiding the Fight Against Breast Cancer
Katy Perry Does the Animal-Print Trend in Peach Leopard Pantsuit & $170 Sandals on ‘Jimmy Kimmel’
Katy Perry Looks Like a Barbie in All Pink With Trendy Square Toes in London
Best of Footwear News
- Sandals for Winter Is the Season's Most Surprising Shoe Trend
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019