Another classic colorway of the Nike LeBron 7 is returning for the first time and will be more accessible than its original launch in 2009.
The “China Moon” colorway will be released on Jan. 2, 2020, on the SNKRS app and at select Nike Basketball stores for a retail price of $200. The shoe features a predominately white textile upper that’s decorated with gold accents covering the patent leather mudguard. The look is completed with the innovative Max Air unit on the midsole that has since become a favorite in LeBron James’ signature line.
More from Footwear News
- 9 of the Best Sneakers During Christmas NBA Games
- LeBron James' Nike Signature Sneaker History
- Giannis Antetokounmpo's Favorite Movie Inspires the Latest Colorway of His Signature Nike Sneakers
The colorway was originally released in select regions of Asia in ’09 in celebration of the Chinese Moon Festival, which inspired the Chinese writing found on the medial portion of the model and printed on the insole.
P.J. Tucker Broke Out $15K ‘Wahlburger’ Air Jordans for NBA Christmas Day Game
This Concepts x Nike Kyrie Collab Is for Sale at Tonight’s Brooklyn Nets Game — if You Have a Ticket
These Kate Middleton-Approved Nike Sneakers Were Highly Coveted on the Resale Market in 2019
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court