Managing to cook the turkey, stuffing, green beans, and all the other Thanksgiving fixings at the same time is no easy task. It’s no wonder that sometimes we need to turn to mixes instead of the homemade stuff. Now there is a pie that has every dish that you’d find on the Thanksgiving table.
American Pecans partnered with Four & Twenty Blackbirds, a Brooklyn-based bakery, to create what’s never been done before, according to the brands. The Pecans ThanksEverything Pie consists of eight slices, each with a different classic dish you would find in a Thanksgiving meal. From the main course to dessert, it’s an entire meal in one pie! In addition, pecans are incorporated into every slice.
- Turkey: turkey pot pie with pecan crust
- Cranberry: cranberry sauce with toasted pecans
- Stuffing: a mix of squash, pecan, and sausage
- Mac & Cheese: made with pecan breadcrumbs
- Sweet Potato Casserole: made with candied pecans
- Green Bean Casserole: made with sliced pecans
- Roasted Veggies & Potato Mash: made with chopped pecans
- Pecan Pie: made with chocolate
The Pecans ThanksEverything Pie is available at Four & Twenty Blackbirds’ flagship in Gowanus, Brooklyn on Nov. 15. There is only a limited quantity of the all-in-one-pie, so if you’re able to pick one up, it’ll truly be an experience like no other.
You Might Also Like