Penelope Disick grows more and more stylish every day thanks to some help from her on-trend mom, Kourtney Kardashian.
Last night, Kourtney shared a sweet snap of 7-year-old Penelope holding her 1-year-old cousin Chicago West, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s daughter. In the image, Penelope is wearing a loose gray knee-length spaghetti strap dress paired with a set of white cowboy boots with a pointed toe.
More from Footwear News
- Bella Hadid Is Cowgirl-Chic in Two Different Takes on the Western-Style Boot Trend
- Best Western Boots for Kids
- Kylie Jenner Takes on the Western Boot in 'Playboy' Cover Shoot
Chicago also looked adorable in a long-sleeve cream dress and a pair of baby pink ballet flats. Kourtney captioned the post: “heart explosion.”
Though Kim didn’t comment on the post yet, Khloe Kardashian shared her love for her nieces by commenting “Explodes” with a few heart-eye emojis.
Penelope joins the likes of Gigi Hadid, Gwen Stefani, Hailey Baldwin and more who have stepped out this fall doing their takes on the western-style boot trend.
Click through the gallery to see the evolution of western boots and cowgirl style throughout the years.
Kourtney Kardashian Twins With Daughter Penelope in Nike Air Force 1s
Little Penelope Disick Wears $355 Gucci Flats on Vacation in Italy
Kourtney Kardashian Takes Penelope Shopping in a Slip Dress and Barely-There Thong Sandals
Best of Footwear News
- A Look Back at Aaliyah's Effortlessly Cool Style and Shoes
- 10 Times Katy Perry Wore Shoes From Her Namesake Label
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights