When it comes to fall produce, pears are totally underrated. They’re crisp, juicy and versatile in sweet and savory dishes alike. For a true taste of the season, whip up one of these 20 pear recipes.
1. Maple Baked Pears
Permission to eat dessert for breakfast: granted.
2. Rosé Poached Pears with Ginger and Vanilla
Aren’t they the prettiest?
3. Gluten-Free Pear and Pistachio Cake
Almost too gorgeous to eat. (But pass us a slice, would you?)
4. Sweet Crepes with Caramelized Pears
Pancakes for the Francophile set.
5. Crispy Prosciutto Baked Brie Bites with Honey Pears and Walnuts
Fruit and cheese is a natural pairing; so is bite-size food and our mouth.
6. Savory Pear, Date and Burrata Flatbread with Crispy Sage
We’re suckers for unconventional pizza toppings.
7. Celery, Pear and Hazelnut Salad
It’s bright, earthy and easy to make ahead.
8. Pear Salad with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
The tangy dressing is the pièce de résistance.
9. Slow-Cooker Pear and Sausage Stuffing
’Tis the season, after all.
10. Pomegranate Pear Salad with Creamy Pomegranate Dressing
For maximum fall flavor, don’t forget the feta, pistachios or pepitas.
11. Roasted Pear and Cranberry Brussels Sprouts
Coterie member Maria Lichty knows the key to our heart.
12. Kale and Asian Pear Salad
Crispy and crunchy in all the right ways.
13. Pear and Pomegranate Tacos
These are made with chicken, but you could also swap in shrimp.
14. Poached Pear Tarts
Simple, stunning and a total crowd-pleaser.
15. Bacon, Pear and Raspberry Grilled Cheese
This is how to get in the cozy mind-set.
16. Turkey Roast with Pear Chutney
Sweet and savory is never a bad idea.
17. Teriyaki Chicken Tacos with Grilled Pineapple Pear Salsa
Extra salsa is encouraged.
18. Pear Ricotta Crostini with Honey and Thyme
We’ve never met a crostini we didn’t like.
19. Pear and Sage Baked Oatmeal
Elevate your morning routine. (Thanks, Jodi Moreno.)
20. Pear Bisque with Buttermilk
Put this in your rotation—you won’t regret it.