Paris Jackson appears on the cover of the latest issue of New Zealand-based Remix Magazine — and she brought boho vibes to the shoot.
Photographer Nino Muñoz snapped images of the 21-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson at a Southern California wolf sanctuary before the coronavirus crisis escalated. Her ensembles were put together by fashion stylist Rushka Bergman.
More from Footwear News
- Paris Jackson Embraces the Stay-at-Home Look in Tie-Dye Leggings & Cozy Tasseled Boots
- Paris Jackson and More Celebrate the Launch of Alice + Olivia's New Artsy Graphic Collection
- Paris Jackson Gives Off Rock Star Vibes With Boyfriend in Matching All-Black Outfits at 'The Dirt' Premiere
In one look, Jackson sports a lacy tank top with an oversize patterned sweater and a suedelike fringed miniskirt. On her feet, the musician shows off slouchy brown boots with a chunky block heel.
Jackson shared images from the photo shoot to her Instagram account on Sunday, captioning the post: “the wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears —j. r. r. tolkien.”
On Saturday, Jackson went grocery shopping in Los Angeles wearing a casual ensemble. The model sported a striped hoodie with blue tie-dye leggings as she took a break from quarantine. For footwear, she selected a pair of cozy-looking boots with tassels and a flat sole. Trips to the supermarket are allowed under L.A.’s stay-at-home order, which specifies that residents are expected to leave their home only to purchase groceries, pick up medicine or go for a walk.
Below, we’ve rounded up some chic high boots to help you get a look that’s similar to Jackson’s without breaking the bank.
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through our retail links, we may earn commission and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
Paris Jackson and More Celebrate the Launch of Alice + Olivia’s New Artsy Graphic Collection
Paris Jackson Gives Off Rock Star Vibes With Boyfriend in Matching All-Black Outfits at ‘The Dirt’ Premiere
Best of Footwear News
- How Kim Kardashian Styles the Thong Sandal
- Meghan Markle, Céline Dion, Lizzo + More Ways Celebs Wear Green
- Sandals for Winter Is the Season's Most Surprising Shoe Trend