The Pantone color projections are becoming a big street-style trend this fashion week, popping up in monochromatic looks, statement accessories and mixed prints. The colors are said to encourage experimentation and the blending of traditional hues, highlighting shades that are said to be genderless, seasonless and all-inclusive.
More from WWD
- Serena Williams and Secret Deodorant Team to Promote Gender Equality
- Model Denise Bidot Joins Willam Belli on Quibi, Hearst Fashion Show
- Influencer Peddler: Instagram's New 'Sustainable Influencers'
Pantone’s leading fall 2020 color, Amberglow, a dusty orange, has proven to be a favorite for many who are looking to the hue for monochromatic looks or paired with neutral pieces.
Colder temperatures and rainy weather has had many embracing the color projections for outerwear, including one of the more vibrant colors of the bunch, Samba.
Scroll on to see more of Pantone’s fall 2020 colors at New York Fashion Week and click the above gallery to see more fashion week street style photos.
Fall 2020 Colors: Classic Blue
Fall 2020 Colors: Sandstone
Fall 2020 Colors: Rose Tan
Read more here:
WATCH: NYFW Fall 2020 Runway Recap
Launch Gallery: They Are Wearing: New York Fashion Week Fall 2020
Best of WWD
- The Eight Must-See Moments From the 2020 Grammy Awards
- American Dream: What to Know About New Jersey's Supersized Shopping Mall
- The Biggest Spring 2020 Fashion Trends From the Runways