Houston Rockets starting forward P.J. Tucker has the best sneaker collection in the NBA, and he proved it again last night when he stepped onto the court during yesterday’s NBA Christmas Day game between his Houston Rockets team and the Golden State Warriors.
Tucker took to Instagram yesterday wearing an exclusive iteration of the Air Jordan 4 that was created for actor Mark Wahlberg and his family, specifically inspired by his family’s Wahlburgers restaurant in 2018. The kicks feature a vibrant green suede upper with details including clear wings and translucent outsole, along with removable Wahlburgers logo patches on the tongue.
More from Footwear News
- Is NBA Star P.J. Tucker Nearing a New Deal With Nike?
- This Air Jordan 4 Combines Four Classic Colorways In One Shoe
- Jordan Brand Updates the Classic Air Jordan 4 Just in Time for Winter
The kicks have never released to the public, but were given out to select friends and family of the Wahlbergs with sizes reselling for around $15,000 on StockX; asking prices as high as $35,000.
Unfortunately, Tucker’s kicks were the highlight of his night as the Rockets were defeated by the Warriors with a score of 116-104. Tucker scored 7 points while grabbing eight rebounds in 38 minutes of play.
Giannis Antetokounmpo’s Favorite Movie Inspires the Latest Colorway of His Signature Nike Sneakers
Nike’s Colin Kaepernick Shoes Quickly Sold Out — But You Can Still Get Them
Odell Beckham Jr’s Next Nike Air Max 720 Shoe Features Colors From His Alma Mater
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court