All eyes were on Oprah Winfrey today as she took the stage for her “Oprah’s 2020 Vision: Your Life in Focus” tour with Weight Watchers in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
The former talkshow host grabbed the mic wearing a light brown short sleeve belted dress with a white turtleneck ankle-length slip underneath.
More from Footwear News
- Stella McCartney's Adidas Stan Smith Follow-Up Sneaker Pops With Rainbows + Stars
- Stella McCartney Opens Up About The Beatles, Sustainability & Privilege
- Kaitlynn Carter Wears Bizarre See-Through Sneakers to Post-VMAs Party With Miley Cyrus
On her feet, the billionaire boosted her height with a set of white platform lace-up brogues from Stella McCartney. Set on a 3.5-inch heel with a 2-inch wooden platform wedge and a serrated rubber sole, other colorways of the lifted silhouette retail from $725 up to $995 on Net-a-porter.com.
She kicked off the tour after a Wellness Beach Walk with Jenna Bush Hager yesterday. Hager shared images of the two in athleisure looks and sneakers on Instagram, captioning the post: “Y’all. @oprah. Made. My. Year.”
Winfrey herself also took to the social media app to share news from the tour, announcing in the video and the caption that Lady Gaga will be joining her onstage as she sang “Shallow” from “A Star Is Born” and wrote: “Let me know if you have any questions for @ladygaga and I might just get you an answer this Saturday.”
Already a longtime partner, Winfrey extended her relationship with Weight Watchers until 2025 and, according to Forbes, now owns approximately 8% of the company and holds 5.4 million shares.
Click through the gallery to see all the shoes on Oprah’s ‘Favorite Things’ list over the years.
Oprah’s Favorite Things 2019: The Shoes That Made the Cut
Oprah Does the Monochromatic Trend in Head-to-Toe White
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner