Olivia Munn's crazy-impressive resume already includes sports reporting, acting, modeling, and animal rights activism. But now she can add food critic to the list. Okay, not exactly...but she did taste test some non-dairy, vegan ice creams for Women's Health's "Food Fight" series.
While Olivia isn't a vegan herself (she shared that her fave frozen treat of all time is the definitely-not-vegan Thrifty rocky road ice cream at Rite Aid), she is, as I mentioned, a huge animal rights supporter (see: any number of her campaigns with PETA). So she was definitely down to do some plant-based treat sampling.
Let me be clear: Not every ice cream was a winner. But others were delicious-and basically indistinguishable from "regular" ice cream, according to Olivia (umm, are you sure you weren't a food critic in your previous life, O? Because your descriptions of these pints are 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 ).
Check out the full list of pints that Olivia Munn tried:
- Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- McConnell’s Dairy-Free Toasted Coconut Almond Chip
- Talenti Peanut Butter Fudge Dairy-Free Sorbetto
- Halo Top Non-Dairy Sea Salt Caramel
- So Delicious Snickerdoodle Cashew Milk Frozen Dessert
- McConnell’s Dark Chocolate Chip
- NadaMoo! Lotta Mint Chip Dairy-Free Frozen Dessert
Watch the video to find out which pint was Olivia's fave...but don't blame us if you have a serious ice cream afterward.
You know, just in case you needed another excuse (or two...or three...) to hit up Whole Foods and stock up on vegan frozen treats for the summer...
('You Might Also Like',)