This past weekend’s launch of Kyrie Irving’s Concepts x Nike Kyrie 5 may be one of the last releases for the model after official images have surfaced for the Brooklyn Nets guard’s newest basketball sneaker.
Irving’s soon-to-be-released sixth signature model doesn’t appear to be too different from its predecessors, with many of its key elements featured on places that fans are generally accustomed to seeing. For instance, his logo is stamped onto the tongue, and an embroidered Swoosh is seen close to the plastic heel counter.
More from Footwear News
- Nike Sues Skechers Again for Allegedly Copying Its Footwear Innovations
- Maria Sharapova Talks Off-Court Style, Her Nike Collaboration and Never Compromising Comfort
- Kawhi Leonard Files to Trademark Phrases for Footwear & Apparel
Making its return once again is the cross strap on the midfoot that helps wearers achieve maximum lockdown when stepping on the court. Seen on the white midsole is a medium-sized Zoom Air cushioning unit at the forefoot for responsiveness. The shoes come with two sets of laces in both black and white pairs.
As of now, Nike has yet to officially unveil Irving’s sixth signature basketball sneaker, but it is rumored to debut sometime in November.
Odell Beckham Jr. Gifted Tom Brady Special Nike Cleats Made From Goat Hair
Nike’s New ‘Black Skeleton’ Sneakers Quickly Sold Out, But There’s Still a Way to Get Them
Virgil Abloh’s Off-White x Nike Dunk Collaboration Is Now Rumored to Release in December
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time