NFL star Odell Beckham Jr. and Nike are dropping a new colorway of his lifestyle Air Max 720 OBJ model that arrives this weekend.
The latest iteration of OBJ’s Air Max 720 lifestyle model unofficially pays tribute to his days as a member of the Louisiana State University football team with gold and purple accents on the premium suede toe panel, heel counter and laces on the white-based leather upper. The colors are similar to the team colors of his collegiate squad.
More from Footwear News
- Odell Beckham Jr.'s Grinch-Themed Cleats Will Have Fans Green With Envy
- How to Get Odell Beckham Jr.'s Multicolored Nike Cleats
- Odell Beckham Jr. Wears 'Minty Fresh' Cleats for Pre-Game Warmups
According to the brand, the colors used in his shoe are inspired by the natural world that’s contrasted with the futuristic look and technology of the Swoosh’s Air Max 720 cushioned midsole, which is the tallest airbag ever featured on its shoe.
Odell Beckham Jr.’s Grinch-Themed Cleats Will Have Fans Green With Envy
Colin Kaepernick Reveals the Release Date for His Upcoming Nike Air Force 1
Nike Gets Into the Holiday Spirit With the Classic ‘Christmas’ LeBron 7
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court