New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is considered by many as the “Greatest of all Time” (G.O.A.T.) in football. And Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. paid homage to him with special cleats during yesterday’s matchup between the teams.
The moment was captured by NFL photographer @logan_bowles on Instagram, showing Beckham Jr. handing over the cleats to Brady after the game. The shoe itself is a special rendition of the Nike Vapor Untouchable Pro 3 OBJ Uptempo Cleat featuring OBJ overlays on the lateral side as well as the jersey number 13 on the medial side. The upper is constructed with faux goat hair, including a goat symbol printed on the tongue. “I’m gonna give them to him because he’s more of a goat than I am,” said Beckham Jr. ahead of the game.
More from Footwear News
- Odell Beckham Jr's Cleats Are Inspired by Classic Air Jordans
- Odell Beckham Jr.'s Next Nike Air Max 720 Sneaker Is Dressed in Beige Tones
- Kickasso and Odell Beckham Jr. Exchange Sharp Words on Instagram
As of now, it is unlikely that fans will see a retail release of OBJ’s special Nike Vapor Untouchable Pro 3 cleat, but check out a detailed look below.
Nike’s New ‘Black Skeleton’ Sneakers Quickly Sold Out, But There’s Still a Way to Get Them
Virgil Abloh’s Off-White x Nike Dunk Collaboration Is Now Rumored to Release in December
Minnesota Vikings Star Adam Thielen Collaborated on Cleats To Raise Awareness of Children’s Hunger Crisis
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time