Valentine’s Day is coming up, and that means most of us are going to be elbow-deep in a box of chocolates at some point in the coming weeks, whether on Cupid’s special day itself, or in the post-holiday clearance candy frenzy we find ourselves in on February 15th. But if you really want to treat a loved one (or, let’s be honest, yourself) like royalty this Valentine’s Day, look no further than Charbonnel et Walker chocolates, one of the British royal family’s favorite brands of chocolate.
Charbonnel et Walker has received the Royal Warrant of Appointment, which means that they’ve been supplying the palace with their goods for at least 5 years. In fact, the royal family’s obsession with this brand of chocolates goes back many years. The company was originally formed with encouragement from King Edward VII, and Princess Diana was a fan.
More from SheKnows
- The Best Sales to Shop this President's Day Weekend, From Amazon to World Market
- Kim Kardashian West's Favorite Vegan Tacos Have a Surprisingly Sweet Ingredient
- Bed Bath & Beyond Is Having a Massive President's Day Sale -- Here's What You Need to Know
Now, you can feast like royalty on these luxurious sweet treats in the comfort of your own home, thanks to Nordstrom. Here are some of their most decadent offerings, whether you’re in the market for a love interest of just wanting to treat yo’ self.
1. Charbonnel et Walker Fine Chocolate Selection in Gift Box
This selection of fine milk and dark chocolates will turn you off of drugstore chocolate boxes forever.
2. Charbonnel et Walker Eggnog Truffles in Gift Box
Enrobed in white-chocolate butter and filled with brandy, these eggnog truffles are worthy of your love.
3. Charbonnel et Walker Sea Salt Caramel Thins
Milk chocolate salted caramel thins make for an elegant gift.
4. Charbonnel et Walker Orange Thins
A bright pop of citrus livens up these milk chocolate thins.
5. Charbonnel et Walker Sea Salt Caramel Milk Chocolate Truffles in Double Layer Gift Box
If you *really* want to impress your sweetie, shower them with this double layer gift box of royalty-approved milk sea salt caramel truffles.
Our mission at SheKnows is to empower and inspire women, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
Before you go, take a look inside all of the UK’s royal homes.
Launch Gallery: A Look Inside the UK's Royal Homes
Best of SheKnows
- 13 Make-Ahead Freezer Meals for Nights When You Just Can't
- 13 Food Trends That Changed the Way We Ate in the 2010s