After releasing a collaboration with Nike pro skater Eric Koston last summer, Nike Skateboarding is collaborating with Jordan Brand once again for the latest installment of the Air Jordan 1 Low at select Nike retailers including at Sneakersnstuff on Dec. 6. It will be followed by another launch on Dec. 9 via the SNKRS app for $120.
The court icon is reborn for the skate park, featuring the same grip and lightweight responsiveness that fans are accustomed to, but enhanced with an Air unit in the heel for extra cushioning as well as a reinforced toebox.
More from Footwear News
- Some of the Best Air Jordans of the Year Will Hit Stores After Black Friday
- 9 Best Sneaker Launches of the Week to Shop for Now
- This Air Jordan 4 Combines Four Classic Colorways In One Shoe
The shoe arrives in a simple “Desert Ore” colorway on the upper, but when worn it will eventually reveal a “Royal Blue” shade on the left shoe while the right is executed with “University Blue” — an homage to two of the original Air Jordan 1 makeups. Adding to the mismatched theme, the aforementioned blue colors are also featured on the outsole along with a black and blue sockliner.
Nike Cyber Monday Sale 2019: Best Shoe Deals
You Can Customize Kyrie Irving’s Nike Sneaker With Glow-in-the-Dark Features
NBA Star Kyrie Irving’s Latest Nike Shoe Colorway Will Mess With Your Eyes
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court