Around this time last year, Nike introduced the Adapt BB to the public. Now, the brand will give the game-changing sneaker an update.
Early images of what’s expected to be the Adapt BB 2.0 comes courtesy of sneakerhighway23. Photos show what appears to be new design elements, including a ventilated mesh upper that’s fused with the shoe’s standout power-lacing technology on the tongue. Contrasting white Swoosh branding is on the midfoot and the heel counter is done in glossy black. Additional modifications seen in the imagery suggest that the springy Zoom Turbo cushioning is included at the forefoot of the midsole as well as the previously featured power-lacing panel for a custom fit.
More from Footwear News
- The Popular 'China Moon' Nike LeBron 7 Returns Next Week
- Giannis Antetokounmpo's Favorite Movie Inspires the Latest Colorway of His Signature Nike Sneakers
- Nike Gets Into the Holiday Spirit With the Classic 'Christmas' LeBron 7
As of now, Nike has yet to officially unveil the Adapt BB 2.0 but additional details are expected to arrive in the coming weeks.
Travis Scott Teases a Potential Nike SB Dunk Low Collaboration on Instagram
NBA Star Jimmy Butler and Jordan Brand End Partnership Early, According to Reports
Take a Closer Look at Kith’s Upcoming Nike Air Force 1 Low Collaboration
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court