Nike just dropped a new spooky sneaker just in time for Halloween.
The Air Force 1 “Black Skeleton” is a new take on last year’s “Skeletal Force” shoe; the style outlines the skeletal bones of a foot on a translucent white outside as well as the heel of the leather sneaker.
More from Footwear News
- How Aaliyah's Effortlessly Cool Style and Shoes Continue to Influence Fashion
- Virgil Abloh's Off-White x Nike Dunk Collaboration Is Now Rumored to Release in December
- 9 Best Sneaker Launches of the Week to Shop Now
Nike also used bones to spell out its brand name on the tongue of the shoe.
The sneaker retails for $130 and is already sold out on Nike.com after its release earlier today. The style now is on the resale market, selling from $175 to $699 depending on the size on StockX. The “Black Skeleton” released on the SKRS app and is also available at select Nike stockists. Its companion apparel collection also proved to be a hit and is sold out, too.
Last year’s iteration of the style came on a white base with a digitalized version of the foot’s bones; it sat atop a white midsole and a translucent glow-in-the-dark outsole for $130.
Now, almost a year after its release, the “Skeletal Force” resells for over $11,100 on StockX.
Nike Releases a Sneaker That’s Specially Designed for Halloween
Travis Scott Models Unreleased Nike Air Force 1s Inspired by This Classic Nike Basketball Shoe
Fans Can Customize the Buzzy Nike AF1 Cactus Plant Flea Market Shoes Starting Today
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time