Millie Bobby Brown went with a no-fail color pairing — white with a hint of black — last night at a “Stranger Things” event in Los Angeles.
The 15-year-old actress stepped out in a white minidress with black ruffle detailing from Givenchy’s resort ’20 collection. The dress features a flared skirt and a cut-out accent.
More from Footwear News
- Angelina Jolie Surprises in Arty Purple Top & Black Ankle-Strap Pumps in Rome
- Sophie Turner Flatters Her Feet in Blue Mismatched Strappy Sandals That Match Joe Jonas' Outfit
- Coach, Givenchy Apologize Over T-Shirts Labeling Hong Kong, Taiwan as Separate Countries
For shoes, Brown selected white sandals with asymmetrical straps, an almond-shaped toe and a slim stiletto heel. The “Stranger Things” star showed off a white pedicure that perfectly matched her dress and shoes.
Brown may still be a teenager, but she’s already developed a reputation as one of Hollywood’s most fashionable figures.
The Emmy Award nominee is the youngest-ever Converse collaborator, having debuted her Millie by You collection this summer. The range has ’80s vibes, pulling inspiration from “Stranger Things.”
In addition to her work with Converse, Brown has been tapped as a brand ambassador for Moncler (she announced her deal with the coat maker in summer 2018) and Calvin Klein (she appeared in the label’s 2018 holiday ads). To put together her red carpet looks, the teen works with stylist Thomas Carter Phillips, who also counts Emmy Rossum, Danai Gurira and Thomasin McKenzie as clients.
Click through the gallery to see more of Millie Bobby Brown’s red carpet style.
Millie Bobby Brown Looks Like a High-Fashion Ballerina at ‘Stranger Things’ Premiere
Millie Bobby Brown Goes Glam in Lacy Blush Gown at ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’ Premiere
Millie Bobby Brown Rocks a Menswear-Inspired Tuxedo-Dress With Pretty Sandals at ‘Stranger Things’ Screening
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book