Melody Ehsani has unveiled her latest sneaker collaboration with Jordan Brand that could potentially be releasing very soon.
The Los Angeles-based designer will be putting her spin on the recently-revived Air Jordan Womens OG, a sneaker that’s designed specifically for women. In Ehsani’s latest Instagram post, she takes fans through the rich timeline of women in basketball and previews the collab. The look features a black-based leather upper with contrasting white detailing throughout. This style’s standout feature is the cherry emblem seen on the front of the shoe that according to Ehsani is used to symbolize abundance, fertility and protection.
More from Footwear News
- Potential Release Information for the Off-White x Air Jordan 4 Leaks
- This Chicago-Exclusive Air Jordan 3 for NBA All-Star Weekend Is Being Released Again
- This Air Jordan 1 Mid Is Inspired by Milan's Distinct Architecture
As of now, the release info surrounding the Melody Ehsani x Air Jordan Womens OG has yet to be revealed, but a prior post on her social media account hints that the shoe may be releasing sometime this month.
In related Jordan Brand news, longtime collaborator Virgil Abloh showcased a new Off-White x Air Jordan 4 collaboration last week at Paris Fashion Week that’s rumored to release this year.
The Next Wave of the Sacai x Nike LDWaffle Releases Next Week
Lil Yachty Is Selling His Sneakers Today — and You Can Buy Some of His Hottest Pairs
Potential Release Information for the Off-White x Air Jordan 4 Leaks
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts