Our first lady continues to promote her initiative to help keep children drug-free through her Be Best campaign. Today she made a stop in Arlington, Va., where she greeted students at the Drug Enforcement Agency’s Red Ribbon Rally.
For the event, she had on a black Prada midi dress with a pair of Manolo Blahnik’s BB pumps.
More from Footwear News
- Melania Trump Is Ready for Winter in Louboutin Booties & a Parka in Wyoming
- Meghan Markle Pairs Her Favorite Pumps With This '60s-Inspired Dress in South Africa
- Katie Holmes Shines in Glittering Manolo Blahnik Heels at 'The Irishman' Premiere
It was a wise choice. After all, Manolo Blahnik himself called his BB pump “a good shoe for every occasion.” Introduced more than a decade ago, the shoes are inspired by French actress Brigitte Bardot. Featuring a low-cut vamp and topline with pointed toes on a 4-inch stiletto heel, they help lengthen the appearance of legs. They cost around $625 at retailers like Nordstrom and go up in price depending on fabrications.
Melania congratulated student visual arts content winners, and guests enjoyed a performance by choir students from H-B Woodlawn High School.
Taking to Instagram, the first lady shared photos, writing, “A wonderful Red Ribbon rally at @DEAHQ this AM. Schools are getting ready for #RedRibbonWeek beginning on 10/23. We honor the many law enforcement agents who keep our communities safe & celebrate the students who pledged to live drug free lives today! #BeBest #DEARedRibbon.”
Flip through the gallery to see more of Melania Trump’s shoe style.
Melania Trump Is Ready for Winter in Louboutin Booties & a Parka in Wyoming
Melania Trump Pairs Gucci Coat With Metallic Pumps at UN General Assembly
Best of Footwear News
- From Mom Mules to Uggs: The Shoes Katie Holmes Loves
- Why We're So Obsessed With the British Royals' Fashion
- Every Outfit Serena Williams Has Worn to Win the US Open