Melania Trump spread holiday cheer today in a black-and-white ensemble as she greeted children at the Salvation Army Clapton Center in London.
The first lady wore a fitted houndstooth coat over a black knit dress.
More from Footwear News
- Melania Trump Brightens Up Buckingham Palace in a Yellow Cape Dress & Purple Stilettos
- Melania Trump's Red Coat Matches the Soles of Her Louboutins for Arrival in London
- Melania Trump Puts the Final Touches on the White House Christmas Decor in Soaring Stilettos
On her feet, the former model wore her go-to stilettos. She chose black power pumps with a pointed toe and low-cut topline, a feature designed to elongate the legs.
At the Salvation Army Clapton Center, Trump listened to fifth grade choral students perform, made wreaths and wrapped presents for the less fortunate.
“Spreading holiday cheer in London this morning at the Salvation Army Clapton Center. It was great meeting with local children to wrap gifts and make wreaths, which will be donated to those in need. #BeBest,” Trump captioned an Instagram post from the organization.
The first lady and President Donald Trump attended a Buckingham Palace reception Tuesday for NATO leaders and their spouses, hosted by Queen Elizabeth II.
At the reception, Trump wore a yellow Valentino cape over a violet long-sleeved dress, a perfect match for her pointed-toe Christian Louboutin pumps.
For formal appearances, the first lady typically dons either Louboutin’s So Kate pumps or Manolo Blahnik’s BB pumps.
Melania Trump’s Red Coat Matches the Soles of Her Louboutins for Arrival in London
Melania Trump Puts the Final Touches on the White House Christmas Decor in Soaring Stilettos
Melania Trump Does 3 Trends in 1 Look With Knee-High Slouch Boots at Turkey Pardoning Ceremony
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons