To honor our current soldiers and former members of the military today, Veterans Day, President Donald Trump and first lady Melania made appearances in New York for a parade.
While President Trump made a speech, Melania showed her support on stage wearing a black coat with gold buttons and black leather gloves.
More from Footwear News
- Stock Market Hopeful Ahead of Trump's Trade Speech
- Kim Kardashian Does the Snakeskin Trend in Versace at People's Choice Awards 2019
- Melania Trump Jets Off to Alabama in Her Favorite 4-Inch Stilettos
Also in attendance at the opening of the parade was one of Donald Trump’s son Eric Trump and his wife Lara.
The first couple has been making their rounds across the country for various events this month, including a UFC fight in New York on Nov. 2 and the University of Alabama football game in Tuscaloosa over the weekend.
For the matchup against Louisiana State University, the first lady wore a knee-length coat with a ribbed collar and a button-up front, which she layered over a long-sleeved dress; she paired the look with another set of Manolo Blahnik’s BB pumps.
Click through the gallery to see other occasions Melania Trump wore BB pumps.
Melania Trump Wears ’70s-Inspired Patchwork Coat & Her Favorite Pumps to Greet Trick-or-Treaters
Melania Trump Greets the Washington Nationals in a Coat That Pays Tribute to the Team’s Colors
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book