Melania Trump wore a chic all-black look for Christmas Eve festivities at President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Fla.
The first lady was photographed alongside the president on Tuesday night wearing a jewel-encrusted black blouse and black midi skirt.
More from Footwear News
- Melania Trump Rocks Festive Croc Pumps + Ivanka Trump Chooses Slouchy Boots at Maryland Military Base
- Melania Trump Greets the Guatemalan President in a Plaid Coat + Burgundy Pumps
- Melania Trump Wears a Cape Dress That Sparkles at the Congressional Ball
For shoes, Trump went with her go-to Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps, choosing a black suede pair that Net-a-Porter stocks for $725. The pumps boast a 5-inch stiletto heel, a leg-lengthening low vamp and a pointed toe. Louboutin’s signature red lacquered sole adds a small pop of color to the shoes.
Meanwhile, the president wore a navy suit with a white button-down shirt and a red necktie. He completed his outfit with simple black dress shoes.
As part of Christmas Eve festivities, the first lady also answered phone calls from children calling the Norad Tracks Santa hotline. Trump wore a Christmaslike outfit for the occasion, choosing a sparkling green Hervé Léger bandage dress ($1,590 from Net-a-Porter.com). Glittery silver Louboutin pumps completed the stylish look.
Along with Louboutin’s So Kate, Trump is also a big fan of a similar pointed-toe pump: Manolo Blahnik’s BB. Throughout 2019, the former model has also been spotted in shoes from Victoria Beckham, Roger Vivier, Zara and Adidas.
Click through the gallery to see more of Melania Trump’s shoe style throughout 2019.
Melania Trump Greets the Guatemalan President in a Plaid Coat + Burgundy Pumps
Melania Trump Rocks Festive Croc Pumps + Ivanka Trump Chooses Slouchy Boots at Maryland Military Base
Melania Trump Wears a Cape Dress That Sparkles at the Congressional Ball
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic