President Donald Trump and wife Melania arrived in London last night, and the first lady wore a smartly coordinated outfit.
Melania wore a belted red coat layered over a black dress.
More from Footwear News
- Melania Trump Puts the Final Touches on the White House Christmas Decor in Soaring Stilettos
- Christian Louboutin Masters Holiday Style in Paisley Suit & Rose-Embellished Loafers
- The Collabs: November 2019
On her feet, the former model sported her go-to stilettos, Christian Louboutin’s So Kate pumps.
The pointed-toe shoes have a 4.75-inch stiletto heel, set near straight to create a seamless stride. Melania chose her shoes in a black patent leather fabrication. But the shoes feature Louboutin’s signature red lacquered sole, for a bold pop to go with her coat. The pumps are available to shop on Nordstrom.com for just under $700.
The president and first lady are in London for the NATO Summit. While in the United Kingdom, they are also expected to attend a royal reception at Buckingham Palace with Queen Elizabeth II and Kate Middleton.
Aside from her Louboutin So Kate heels, Melania is also a big fan of Manolo Blahnik’s BB, another pointed-toe pump. However, she has been known to mix things up from time to time. In November, FLOTUS stepped out in knee-high boots from Victoria Beckham and budget snake-print flats from Zara. She’s also worn sneakers from Converse and Adidas.
Click through the gallery to see how Melania Trump’s style has evolved.
Melania Trump Puts the Final Touches on the White House Christmas Decor in Soaring Stilettos
Melania Trump Does 3 Trends in 1 Look With Knee-High Slouch Boots at Turkey Pardoning Ceremony
Melania Trump Welcomes the New White House Christmas Tree in D&G Florals With Thigh-High Boots
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons