The first lady wore a custom dress made by her couturier Hervé Pierre under Max Mara’s Dora coat ($1,790 on Neimanmarcus.com).
More from Footwear News
- Christian Louboutin Masters Holiday Style in Paisley Suit & Rose-Embellished Loafers
- The Collabs: Stella Luna Joins Forces with (RED) + More
- Barron Trump, 13, Soars Above Donald and Melania in New Balance Sneakers and an All-Black Outfit
Known for her love of Christian Louboutin and Manolo Blahnik stilettos, Trump opted for one of her go-to silhouettes. She selected shiny white snakeskin pumps from Louboutin to complete yesterday’s ensemble.
“‘The Spirit of America’ #ChristmasWhiteHouse2019,” Trump captioned an image of the Christmas preparations posted this morning to Instagram. Her post received over 86,000 likes.
The former model wore the same jacket and midi dress earlier in the day en route back to Washington, D.C. from the first family’s Mar-a-Logo estate in Florida, where she spent Thanksgiving. However, she went with more sensible footwear for the flight, boarding Air Force One in slouchy, knee-high tan boots.
Although she can typically be found in either Christian Louboutin’s So Kate or Manolo Blahnik’s BB, Trump has been known to mix other shoes into her wardrobe. For instance, the first lady has recently stepped out in knee-high boots from Victoria Beckham and budget snake-print flats from Zara.
Click through the gallery to see how Melania Trump’s style has evolved.
Melania Trump Welcomes the New White House Christmas Tree in D&G Florals With Thigh-High Boots
Melania Trump Does 3 Trends in 1 Look With Knee-High Slouch Boots at Turkey Pardoning Ceremony
Barron Trump, 13, Soars Above Donald and Melania in New Balance Sneakers and an All-Black Outfit
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons