Melania Trump wore a simple, sophisticated look as she and President Donald Trump greeted Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales and his wife, Hilda Patricia Marroquín Argueta de Morales, at the White House today.
Trump sported a burgundy, navy and white Chloé plaid coat. The piece featured a white collar, an A-line silhouette and a midi hemline. It sells for $3,298 on Farfetch.com.
More from Footwear News
- Melania Trump Wears a Cape Dress That Sparkles at the Congressional Ball
- Melania Trump Wears a Cape Dress & Her Go-To Stilettos for White House Hanukkah Reception
- Melania Trump Wears Candy Cane Stripes With Red Slouch Boots at Toys for Tots Event
For shoes, the first lady went with her typical stilettos, choosing pointed-toe pumps.
Today’s heels came in burgundy and appeared to be fabricated in velvet. They featured a low-cut vamp and topline, a feature designed to flatter the foot and extend the length of the leg.
It’s uncertain who designed Trump’s pumps today, but the first lady has two go-to silhouettes she chooses between for most public appearances: Christian Louboutin’s So Kate and Manolo Blahnik’s BB. Aside from Louboutin and Manolo Blahnik, she has also been spotted in luxe styles from Victoria Beckham, Roger Vivier and Gianvito Rossi. More affordable choices of the former model’s include Adidas Superstar sneakers and Zara snake-print loafers.
Both presidents wore dark suits for their meeting, while Morales wore a black midi-length coat layered over a black-and-white polka-dot dress. She completed her look with nude pointed-toe pumps.
Click through the gallery to see more of Melania Trump’s shoe style in 2019.
Melania Trump Wears a Cape Dress That Sparkles at the Congressional Ball
Melania Trump Wears a Cape Dress & Her Go-To Stilettos for White House Hanukkah Reception
Melania Trump Pops in Turquoise With Leopard-Print Louboutins at a Children’s Hospital
Best of Footwear News
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic