These shoes were so nice, Melania Trump had to wear them twice.
The first lady sported her go-to Manolo Blahnik BB pumps Monday at a dinner with President Donald Trump and senior military leaders in the White House State Dining Room — after wearing the same style earlier in the day.
More from Footwear News
- Melania Trump Wears 4-Inch Stilettos to White House Tennis Pavilion Groundbreaking
- Melania Trump Wears Prada With Her Favorite Pumps at Red Ribbon Rally for Children
- Melania Trump Is Ready for Winter in Louboutin Booties & a Parka in Wyoming
Melania teamed the shoes with a chic blue and orange dress with an abstract floral design.
While she owns the Manolo Blahnik heels in loads of colors, the former model went with a classic black pair for last night’s dinner. Named after the famed French actress Brigitte Bardot, the BB pump has a low-cut vamp and topline — a flattering, leg-lengthening cut — with a slim, 4-inch stiletto heel. The style’s retail price starts at $625 on Nordstrom.com, with the price rising depending on materials.
Melania took to Instagram to share some images from the dinner, captioning the photos: “It was wonderful to host senior military leaders & their spouses at the @WhiteHouse tonight. Thank you for your service to our great nation. 🇺🇸”
Apart from her BB pumps, Melania is a huge fan of Christian Louboutin’s So Kate stilettos.
Flip through the gallery to see more photos of Melania Trump in Manolo Blahnik BB pumps.
Melania Trump Pairs Gucci Coat With Metallic Pumps at UN General Assembly
Melania Trump Shimmers in Iridescent Snakeskin Pumps & Makes a Subtle Sartorial Tribute to Australia
Melania Trump Wears an Unexpected Shoe for New York Stock Exchange Visit
Best of Footwear News
- Proof That Bella Hadid Is Way Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- From Mom Mules to Uggs: The Shoes Katie Holmes Loves
- Why We're So Obsessed With the British Royals' Fashion