Meghan Markle Is Reportedly Considering Releasing Her Own Bombshell Memoir After Harry’s: ‘Hers Is Equally Compelling’

Following the successful and highly viewed Netflix docuseries Harry & Meghan, many fans are counting the days until Prince Harry‘s long-awaited memoir Spare is released on January 10th.

According to an anonymous insider source who allegedly spoke to Ok! Magazine, Meghan Markle just might write and release a memoir of her own in the near future. Here’s what we know so far:

READ MORE: Meghan Markle Wore A Sleek Black Dress While Touching Down In NYC Amid Docuseries Release

 

This content is not available due to your privacy preferences.
Update your settings here to see it.

Insider Source Allegedly Tells OK! Magazine That Markle Has Memoir Plans Of Her Own

As seen in the six episodes of Harry & Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex both have many stories regarding their pasts as royal family members— both individually and as a couple— that they have expressed wanting to share.

This, as Prince Harry, 38, has teased, will be a topic within his forthcoming memoir. As reported by Ok!, an insider source reportedly dished to the outlet that Harry may have inspired Markle, 41, to create a book as well.

 

This content is not available due to your privacy preferences.
Update your settings here to see it.


“[Markle] is contemplating getting entirely candid about her time in the royal limelight, considering crafting a memoir of her own,” the source supposedly said, adding, “She fully intends to write this book and leave no stone unturned.”

Royal experts also believe that “dramatic moments” were held back from the show as “content for [Harry’s] book,” as reported by The Sun, which could mean that there might be other information Markle would want to share in her own project. These rumors of a Markle-penned memoir, however, have yet to be officially confirmed or denied.

This content is not available due to your privacy preferences.
Update your settings here to see it.

What Else Do We Know About Spare?

Prince Harry’s highly anticipated 60 Minutes interview with Anderson Cooper will air this Sunday, January 8th, and as seen in preview clips, the father of two will be opening up more about the events in his life that inspired Spare.

In a new trailer released ahead of his interview with the CNN anchor, Harry expressed to Cooper that he can’t imagine returning to his former role within the royal family. “Can you see a day when you would return as a full-time member of the royal family?” Cooper, 55, asked Harry in a clip shared on Twitter by 60 Minutes.

 

“No,” Prince Harry replied. A voiceover also said that the “revealing” special will air this weekend on CBS and able to stream on Paramount+. Prince Harry’s conversation with Cooper marks his first official U.S. television interview to discuss Spare. Harry’s interview with the Anderson Cooper 360 host is one of two that he sat for in order to promote the book.

Publisher Penguin Random House previously said that Spare would be Harry’s reflection on enduring grief following his mother’s death in the public eye, falling in love with Markle amid turbulent attacks from the British press, and healing.