Today on Black Friday, give your closet a royal gift at a discounted price.
Sarah Flint, one of Meghan Markle’s most beloved shoe brands, is having a sale that’s worth shopping. Most recently, Meghan Markle stepped out in the brand’s Perfect pump at a roundtable discussion on gender equality at Windsor Castle in October, but the former “Suits” star has been wearing the brand even before she became the Duchess of Sussex.
More from Footwear News
- Black Friday Is on Track to Hit $40 Billion in Global Online Sales
- 11 Best Sneakers of 2019 That Have Released So Far
- Meghan Markle's Shoes Voted Top 5 Fashion Fail of the Decade
Sarah Flint is having a Black Friday and Cyber Monday “Buy More, Save More” deal that started Nov. 25 and runs until Dec. 2. This rare sale will be one of the few times that fans of the brand can buy styles at a discount; the deal goes: buy two pairs, get $100 off; buy three pairs, get $150 off; and buy four pairs, get $200 off. Additionally, new customers will receive 20% off their purchase.
Sarah Flint’s Debut Pop-Up Store Is Like an Invitation to Her Home
Sarah Flint Reveals What It Really Means When Meghan Markle Wears Her Shoes
Sarah Flint’s Pre-Fall Shoe Collection Is Pretty as a Picture
Best of Footwear News
- The Best 2019 Black Friday Shoe Deals You Can Expect
- Old Navy Is Offering $1 Socks & More Major Black Friday Discounts — Here's What You Need to Know
- Best Cyber Monday Shoe Deals You Can Expect