Meet the 5-Second Hairstyle That Swept Copenhagen Fashion Week
Danish beauty may have once been synonymous with gobsmacking claw clips, bejeweled barrettes, and sumptuous silk scrunchies (far before the accessories became Instagram fodder the world round, it must be said). But the times they are a-changin’. This Copenhagen Fashion Week, street style stars took a more pared-back approach to their hair, opting to pull lengths back into low and loose—and unadorned—buns that were strictly center-parted and grazed the nape of the neck.
Beyond being easy to achieve (a requisite for Fashion Week’s relentless pace), it was a subtle look that worked with any ensemble—be it Katarina Petrovic’s power suit, Nina Sandbech’s 50 shades of pink, or Pernille Teisbaek’s banana-hue button-down. If the great Danes’ track record for having their finger on the pulse is any indication, we’ll all be kissing our claw clips goodbye in no time.
Read More Beauty Stories:
- Jennifer Lopez Reveals Birthday Abs in a Bikini—Read More
- How to Grow Out and Take Care of Pubic Hair, According to Experts—Read More
- Ryan McGinley’s New Photography Show “Mirror, Mirror” Is an Empowering Riff on Selfie Culture—Read More
- Kylie Jenner Will Unseat Mark Zuckerberg as the Youngest Self-Made Billionaire in History—Read More
- Demi Lovato’s Road to Sobriety in the Public Eye Was Inspiring and Exhausting—Read More