M&M'S Reindeer Cake Pops
10 pre-made chocolate cake balls, chilled
1 cup DOVE® Chocolate
10 cocktail straws
Tan pipe cleaners
1. Remove the pre-made cake balls from the fridge. Line a baking sheet with wax paper. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the DOVE® Chocolate at 50 percent power for 90 seconds. Stir and continue to microwave until the chocolate is just starting to melt, then stir well to completely melt the chocolate.
2. Dip the tip of a cocktail straw into the melted chocolate and insert it into a cake ball. Repeat until all the cake balls have straws. Let set for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Dip each cake ball into the chocolate and tap the straws against the rim of the bowl to remove any excess chocolate. Place the cake balls on the wax-paper-lined baking sheet.
4. Allow the chocolate to set enough so the candies won’t slide, 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Adhere the candy eyes and red and green M&M’S® Chocolate Holiday Candies for the nose. Allow to fully set in the refrigerator.
6. Twist the pipe cleaners around the lollipop stick to make antlers.