The Critics’ Choice Awards honors the best in film and television tonight, with the biggest stars making their way through the seas of red carpet photographers in Los Angeles.
Lucy Hale arrived on the scene in a dreamy Miu Miu seafoam gown with a low V-cut neckline and a cinched waist. The dress featured a black bow and dangling pearls and jewels.
More from Footwear News
- Emily Ratajkowski Gives the Little White Dress a Chic Twist With the Right Styling at Critics' Choice Awards
- Celebrities Sound Off on #Megxit, Shoe Trends and More at 2020 Critics' Choice Awards
- Worst-Dressed at the 2020 Critics' Choice Awards, According to You
While Hale’s shoes weren’t visible, her stylist, Micaela Erlanger, shared a sneak peek of the footwear, matching Jimmy Choo seafoam platform sandals. Erlanger also provided a close-up look at Hale’s Djula, Anabela Chan and Harry Kotlar accessories.
Also stepping onto the red carpet was “This Is Us” frontman Milo Ventimiglia, who led the pack in men’s styling; the actor chose a tan sleek tuxedo jacket with black suit pants and a black bowtie to match. His footwear-of-choice was a classic black patent leather dress shoe.
Caleb McLaughlin, one of the young stars of the night, went with a more matured look. The 18-year-old from Netflix’s “Stranger Things” had on a tailored suit with a cropped blazer with satin lapels from Les Hommes. He too went with black patent lace-up tuxedo shoes for the event.
Click through the gallery to see more celebrity arrivals at the 2020 Critics’ Choice Awards.
How to Watch the 2020 Critics’ Choice Awards Red Carpet Livestream for Free
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner