Earlier this month, it was reported that at least eight new colorways of the popular Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 are expected to be released throughout 2020. Now, it looks like we may have a first look at two of the colorways, including the “Cinder” and “Marsh,” coming this spring.
In a first look provided by Instagram user @hanzuying, an image shows the “Cinder” iteration, which makes use of a dark brown Primeknit upper that’s offset by a darker stripe design on the lateral side with matching brown laces and heel tab as well. The shade continues onto the outer shell of the Boost midsole, which sits atop a gum outsole.
More from Footwear News
- These Adidas Yeezy Styles Are Reportedly Releasing Throughout 2020
- 11 Best Adidas Sneakers of All Time That You Can Shop Right Now
- 'Tailgate' Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Will Release in a Reflective Colorway
For the “Marsh” colorway, the Primeknit upper is dressed in a light brown hue but is contrasted by a darker shade that appears in the stripe design on the lateral side. The dark shade continues onto the Boost-cushioned midsole and there is a semi-translucent outsole underneath.
According to this Instagram account, both the “Cinder” and “Marsh” Yeezy Boost 350 V2 are expected to be released sometime in Spring 2020 on Adidas.com/yeezy and at select Adidas Yeezy retailers. The pairs will retail for $220 each.
These Adidas Yeezy Styles Are Reportedly Releasing Throughout 2020
Kanye West Reportedly Has 2 Light Brown Yeezy 350 V2s Coming Out This Year
All-Black Adidas Yeezy Basketball Sneaker May Be Released Later This Year
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court