All-black outfits need not be boring — and for proof, look no further than Kylie Jenner’s latest look.
The 22-year-old makeup mogul posed on Instagram clad in a button-up Christian Cowan dress — straight off the brand’s spring ’20 runway — and statement-making heels.
More from Footwear News
- Retail Intel: Dior Opens Standalone Men's and Women's Stores in Mexico City + More
- Kylie Jenner Files to Trademark 'Riiise and Shiiinnee' for Shoes & Clothing After Going Viral
- Kylie Jenner Performs 'Rise and Shine' in Python Print & Fluffy Slippers
The shoes come from Balenciaga’s fall ’19 range, and they’re quite the eye-catcher. Called the Dance Knife, the pump has a super-pointy toe, a stiletto heel and a delicate wrap-around bow at the ankle. The style is available on Mytheresa.com for $1,090.
Jenner isn’t the first A-lister to sport the Dance Knife. Pal Hailey Baldwin was spotted in a red pair of the pumps in August. The supermodel teamed the pumps with an all-black look — wrapping the straps of the shoes around her pant legs for a little extra flair.
Jenner is worth $1 billion, according to Forbes, making her the youngest self-made billionaire in the world. While the bulk of the “Keeping Up With the Kardashian” star’s earnings come through her eponymous beauty empire, she’s also involved in the fashion space — through her work as an Adidas ambassador and through her Kendall + Kylie apparel and accessories label. Additionally, she makes money from her Instagram account, reportedly earning $1.2 million for each sponsored post.
Click through the gallery to see Kylie Jenner’s boldest statement shoe styles over the years.
Kylie Jenner Teams Fall’s ‘It’ Shoe With Her Leather Minidress
Kylie Jenner Files to Trademark ‘Riiise and Shiiinnee’ for Shoes & Clothing After Going Viral
Kylie Jenner & Mom Kris Twin in Black Leather With Croc-Print Birkin Bags
Best of Footwear News
- How Aaliyah's Effortlessly Cool Style and Shoes Continue to Influence Fashion
- 10 Times Katy Perry Wore Shoes From Her Namesake Label
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights